The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Intern will be based in Masvingo reporting to the ICT Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for providing ICT support to Masvingo office.
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors LAN and WAN and ensures the network uptime
• Monitors and updates server services ie email and active directory
• Implements user back-up and restoration as required
• Provides first line technical support to users on ICT hardware and software
• Repairs and maintains ICT equipment and liaises with external service providers where necessary
• Monitors mail server and ensures all email accounts and mailboxes are functioning properly.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Recent graduate with a Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
• Hardworking and Flexible
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• 1 year work related learning experience in Information and Communication Technology or related field