HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
The incumbent will be responsible for providing advice and cost effective human resources services, which enables the Agency to achieve its goals and meet its responsibilities to the human capital it employs. Duties and responsibilities include among others: advising on personnel strategies, policies and practices; administering the compensation process of the Agency; recruitment and selection; providing advice on all occupational health and safety matters; maintaining and monitoring performance management system; planning and implementing human capital development programs; advising on employee relations Issues and maintaining industrial harmony within the organisation.
Qualifications, Compejencies and Work Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
• A full member of the Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe
• Atleast 5 years relevant experience in human resources management
• Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP will be an added advantage
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence will be an added advantage
Interested applicants (female candidates are encouraged to apply) should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae including certified copies of certificates. and the names of 3 contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 23 November, 2018 to: ‘ The Human Resources Manager Environment Management Agency Box CY 385, Causeway HARARE
Only short listed candidates will be advised