A dynamic automotive company seeks to recruit suitable candidates for positions that have arisen in its structure.
- Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the Human Resources Management function of the organization including hiring and interviewing staff, administering payroll, benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, places and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the
- Provides constructive and timely performance
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company
- Execute organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management Sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Interested and Qualified: Send an application letter and a comprehensive cv with contactable referees to: [email protected]