ZARNet is seeking talented services of outstanding and results oriented individuals who wish to be pat of our dynamic team by filing the below mentioned vacant post so that the ZARNet’s purpose for life is sustainably met.
Oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes as well as strategically improving and growing ZARNet business. by way of formulating sound marketing strategies, and developing smooth relationships with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
Human Rimes Maters
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall ZARNet business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances Or any other related issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop goals for market development and business growth
- Manage and retain sound relations with existing clients.
- increase client base
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business products and value preposition
- Negotiate and liaise with stakeholders
- Identify and map business strengths with customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally, regionally and internationally
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the breath and width of the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- maintain a robust pay plan and the related benefits programs
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report and provide informed decision making support through an HR matrix
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Business development matters
- Develop client proposal and contracts.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a First Degree in Human Resources Management and a Masters shall be an added advantage
- Marketing degree/background shall also be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Human Resources Management and Business Development specialist at senior development management level.
- High level communication skills.
- Acute stakeholder management skills.
- Proven negotiating skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Traceable conflict resolution
- A self-starter with sound team motivation skills
- Experience in working to exceed set targets.
Send CVs to: