Gweru Polytechnic is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below-mentioned Lecturing posts which have arisen within the institution.
|NO||POSITION||NO POSTS||OF||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS|
|1.||Automotive Engineering||1||• National Certificate in Diesel Plant. Fitting
• National Diploma in Automotive Engineering
• A Degree in the relevant area an added advantage.
• Skilled Worker Glass One ( 1) Journeyman Certificate
• Two (2) years relevant experience
|2.||Mechanical Engineering||1||• National Certificate in Boiler Making
• National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• HND in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
• Skilled Worker Class One (1) Journeyman Certificate
|3.||Mechanical Engineering-||1||• National Certificate in Precision Machining/Machine Shop Engineering
• Skilled Worker Class One ( 1) Journeyman Certificate
• ND Plant Engineering Production
• 11ND in Automotive/ Mechanical-Engineering is an added advantage
|4||Education and Training||1||• M.Ed in Curriculum Studies
• Diploma in Teacher Education
|5.||Commerce||1||• TIND Accounting
• BCom Accounting is an added advantage
Please note that a teaching qualification will be an added advantage.
Job Application Details
Applications accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV). certified copies of birth certificate, national identify (ID), academic and professional qualifications, should be submitted on or before 4 August, 2020. The applications should be addressed to:
Gweru Polytechnic P.O. Box 137, Gweru
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR THE INTERVIEWS.
FORMER CIVIL SERVANTS MUST ATTACH COPIES OF THEIR CLEARANCE