GRADUATE TRAINEES FINANCE X 2 POSTS- Zibagwe Rural District Council
In line with our Vision “to emerge a champion in improving the quality of life of our Communities now and the future generations”, Zimbagwe Rural District Council invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic graduates to undergo a two year structured graduate learner ship program in the Council Finance Department Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
A degree in Accounting, upper second class or better from a recognised university.
• An honours degree will bean added advantage
• Must be 26 years o Id or below.
• Must be self-motivated and eager to lea m.
• Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of local government systems would be an added advantage
Zibagwe Rural District Council is an equal opportunities employer and interested candidates should submit their applications together with CVs and copies of qualifications to the undersigned not later than 21 June 2019
The Chief Executive Officer Zibagwe Rural District Council
P. O. Box 69
Telephone No. 055-2522291
Only shortllisted candidates will be contacted
Created: May 28, 2019
Graduate Trainees, Apprenticeship, Attachment
Expiry Date: June 21, 2019