ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
• 5′ 0′ levels including English, Mathematics and a Science
• Diploma in Environmental Health
• Report all defects and incidents to the OIC
• Environmental Health Practicing Certificate
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Local Government experience and a Degree in Environmental Health is an added advantage
• Conduct public health inspections and food quality monitoring on trading premises and other public institutions
• Solid waste management including formulation and implementation of a solid waste management plan
• Water quality monitoring on drinking water sources and ensure that water samples are collected for analysis using field techniques and lab techniques in compliance with SAZ standards.
• Must be physically fit
• Must be disciplined
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified academic and professional qualifications to be forwarded to the undersigned on or before 12th July 2019.
The Town Secretary Zvishavane Town Council P.O. Box 5 ZVISHAVANE