2. Operators x2
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect electronic equipment e.g. drives, relays etc. and circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Class one electrician
- Experience working as an electrician.
- National certificate in electrical engineering (HEXCO)
- Valid driver’s licence is added advantage
- Deep knowledge reading , blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in plastic and packaging machinery is a requirement
Machine Operators – electrical
- Certificate in electrical field
- Skilled worker certification an added advantage (preferably class1-4)
- Basic knowledge of electrical work
- Able to work shift work
- Experience I plastic and packaging an added advantage
Machine Operator –mechanical
- Certificate in mechanical field
- Skilled worker certification and added advantage (preferably class2-4)
- Basic knowledge of mechanical works
- Able to work shiftwork
- Experience in plastics and packaging an added advantage