DIAMONDS PLANNER – Aurex Pvt Ltd
Aurex Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and is into jewellery manufacturing and diamond cutting and polishing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position which has arisen in the Diamonds Department. Reporting to the Diamonds Section Supervisor, the incumbent’s responsibilities will be as follows:
• Planning of rough diamonds (all sizes) to get the maximum value using Sarin and Lotus planning machines.
• Assorting of rough Diamonds according to 4Cs
• Participating in purchasing of rough diamonds
• Developing diamond Planning systems
• Leading the rough diamond planning team
• Training Trainees Diamond Planners
• Quality control of the work done by trainees.
• Building an effective diamonds planning team.
Qualifications & Experience
• 5 0 Levels.
• Diploma in Diamond Cutting & Polishing or Planning.
• Above 15 years traceable experience in the diamond cutting and polishing field as a Planner, planning all sizes of diamonds.
• Traceable experience in training diamond Planners.
• Traceable experience in rough diamond evaluation and sorting.
• Experience in Sarin Planning Machines and Lotus Planning Machines.
• Experience in diamond factory management and building an effective team.
• Diamonds preparatory work quality control experience
• Rough diamonds purchasing an added advantage.
• Experience in manual Planning an added advantage
• Exposure to international companies is an added advantage.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit applications, detailed CV and copies of certificates by not later than Friday 30 August 2019 via email: [email protected] or hand deliver to No.1 Hacha Road, Ruwa.