Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Bulawayo along J.Tongogara Avenue between 8th and 9th street.
Dentist Duties and Responsibilities
• Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
• Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
• Prescribe antibiotics and pain relieving medications
• Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
• Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
• Prepare and place fillings
• Create models for dental appliances
• Perform general dentistry
• Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
• Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
• Perform tooth extractions and root canals
• Diagnose and treat oral diseases
• Create detailed treatment plans for patients
• Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
• Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
• Adhering to best medical practices and observe the laws and professional ethics of the practice of medicine
• Ensuring the maintenance of proper patient records by the Clinic (including enquiries, therapies and other services provided)
• Liaising with other medical practitioners, specialists and health service providers
• Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery or equivalent from a recognised University
• Registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioner, Council of Zimbabwe
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Current open practicing certificate (OPC)
• Previous experience in the private sector an added advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and communication.
• Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite.
• Accurate and precise attention to detail.
• Compassionate and caring of patients.
• Able to work under pressure
• Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than Friday 22 February 2019 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House, J. Tongogara Avenue