Dean – School Of Medicine
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position ” Dean – School of Medicine”
1.As an Dean to coordinate the student administration in the School of Medicine.
2.To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
3.Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
4.Assigning faculties to each courses.
5.Monitoring each programme and all it courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
6.Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to the management
7.Monitoring Student’s Activities
8.Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
9.Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
10.Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
11.Working hand in hand with VC and Registrar in all the academic activities.
*This position reports to Deputy Vice Chancellor…
- Bachelors in Medicine(MBChB / MBBS)
- A minimum of a Masters Degree
- Minimum 8 years of teaching experience after masters..
- Salary Offer Competitive salary package
- Address Kwacha Square, KPTF Building, Stand No 37605, Lake Road, Lusaka, Zambia , P O Box No 320110 Telephone : (0260) 971269484 | email id : [email protected] | www.tauedu.org
- Job Application Details Title: Dean School of Medicine, with MBChB and masters in Medicine with above 8 years of teaching experience. Please send your updated CV to [email protected] Cc: [email protected]