Responsible for preparing nutritious meals for patients and maintaining a clean kitchen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The hygienic handling and the safe preparation of food products.
- Ensure all food is presented for service in a timely manner and in correct sequence
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the patient’s diet
- Maintaining a hygienic environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O’Levels including the English Language
- Certificate in Cookery from a reputable Institution or Equivalent.
- At least 1year experience in hospital setup/ Food In
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of team.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com