To plan, organise, direct and control the daily business running of the complex /shop to the satisfaction of the customers and ensuring that sales re maximised, hourly budgets are achieved, brand Integrity is maintained, set housekeeping and hygiene standards re maintained, and targeted profitability is achieved,
- Achieves set targets hourly, daily and monthly.
- To daily ensure economic usage of all raw materials minimizing variances, unnecessary wastage and theft.
- To daily ensure that staff adheres to their terms of reference and that all operations re within set standards,
- To daily appraise. develop and motivate members of staff until levels of excellence are achieved.
- To monitor daily quality of products presented to customers ensuring that it matches or surpasses set
- To monitor daily the quality of service rendered to customers, paying attention to personal customer care as.well efficiency of service
- To ensure that the cleanliness and hygienic standards of staff and the shop are above set standards
- To ensure daily that all machinery lighting and signage are functional and well kept.
- The ability to achieve and beat set targets.
- The ability to mold team of professionally and sound and duty conscious employees.
- The ability to relate professionally with subordinates and superiors.
- The ability to keep the discrepancies between physical cash and the theoretical cash to zero
- The ability to provide quality customer service.
- The ability to provide consistent quality product.
- To ensure that all standards of product quality control are adhered to and that all staff understand and produce set standards.
- To maintain overall standards by achieving above average evaluation and Market skills competence scores on a consistent basis.
- To ensure all staff know the basics of hygiene principles. Hold meetings to review progress in this aspect