Company Secretary/Legal Officer
The Company Secretary requires good practical knowledge sector matter, and requirements pertaining to lending in the financial services and the foresight to see how the intricate day-to-day activities link with and support the achievement of the vision and mission of the EmpowerBank’
The duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparing and receiving all legal contracts, deed, and other legal papers of the Bank Providing legal advice to the management on legal issues pertaining to all Bank affairs.
- Representing the company in a court of law, quasi-judiciary and administrative tribunals.
- Preparing and reviewing of all legal documents.
- Mitigation to promote the bank business objectives.
- Provision of company secretarial duties to the Board of Directors Attending court and relevant registries as and when required to for the company.
- Providing legal assistance in recovery of overdue loans to ensure quick and smooth recovery of overdue loans.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from a recognised university with a current Practicing Certificate A registered member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe in good standing have a minimum of 3 years post admission experience in a busy legal department/environment
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV, clearly stating the position being applied for to the following email address: [email protected] Deadline for applications is Friday 14th December 2018.