CLAIMS ADJUDICATORS x2
A leading provider of medical aid solutions is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below.
The incumbents will report to the Claims Supervisor and will perform the following duties, among others;
• Capturing claims into the system.
• Adjudicating claims according to terms and conditions.
• Conducting pre-authorisations for walk in clients and through the electronic channels.
• Checking for fraudulent claims.
• Attending to enquiries and queries from service providers and clients relating to claims.
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language and Mathematics with a Grade B or better in Mathematics.
• At least two (2) Advanced Level passes in commercial or science subjects. • A professional insurance qualification or progress towards studying one.
• At least one (1) year relevant experience.
• Very good with figures and pays attention to detail. • Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, together with copies of your academic and professional qualifications. The deadline for the submission of the applications is Sunday 15 July 2018. Please indicate position being applied for. Applications should be addressed to:[email protected]