We are looking for an energetic Mid-Level Business Development Manager to join our Legacy Lifestyle team, managing our activities in Zimbabwe.
• Actively look for and generate new leads in Zimbabwe.
• Cold Calling to Potential Partners to join the Legacy Lifestyle partner’s network.
• Present the Legacy Lifestyle programme to potential partners and members.
• Conduct training for Legacy Hotels & Resorts and Legacy Lifestyle partners.
• Arrange Monthly meetings with Partners to discuss performance and create a regular cycle for communication and site visits.
• Work collaboratively with the Legacy Lifestyle partners to ensure marketing calendars are aligned in Zimbabwe.
• Address and rectify any issue partners may have in Zimbabwe.
• Sales magician: Objection Prevention, Objection Handling, Gaining Commitment, Closing Techniques, Post-Sale Relationship Management and Time Management. • Strategic prospecting skills.
• Understanding of general marketing is needed
• Sales skills and experience is a necessity
• Account management skills
• Well-spoken, charismatic and presentable individual
• Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
• Valid driver’s license and own car.
Job Reference: BusDevZim003
To apply send your CV with Linked In Profile to [email protected]
Please also include a cover letter as a letter of motivation as to why you believe you would be suitable for this job with a lots of key achievements.
Only applications with downloadable CV’s in either PDF or Word will be accepted and considered.