BAR MANAGER – CIO City Sports Bar
Devine Assignments is a fast growing entertainment company which runs hotels, night clubs and restaurants among other things. Due to the expansion of the business with several outlets being opened regularly, our clientele base has grown quickly over the past few months. We are recruiting a Bar Manager
REPORTING TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Bar Manager is responsible for delivering excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times. This includes making sure customers are happy, that there’s plenty of chilled stock behind the bars and that staff know how to provide great service. Effectively direct, control and plan the day- to- day activities of the bar. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures by all staff under control. To manage, train and develop the team, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers, to build sales and profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure product availability in the right quantities by product type as dictated by the demand pull from the different Bars always.
• Ensure there is adequate chilled stock behind the bars and ice for the products which requires dilution.
• Provide great customer service.
• Ensure the Bar is well staffed all the time.
• To ensure effective stock control procedures are in place to avoid stock losses.
• Performance reviews, training and mentoring of all subordinates under control.
• Monitoring profitability and performance of the Bar
• Reports compilation and submission
• Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises
• Ensuring that the branch is adhering to its theme.
• Ensures the branch has a properly maintained asset register.
• Carry out any other duties as delegated by the superiors
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCEAND ATTRIBUTES
• Diploma/Degree in Business Management) Tourism and Hospitality Management
• 3 Years’ Experience
• Computer literacy a must
• Very good Communication, Leadership, Delegation, Time management Negotiation and mediation, Decision-making and Problem-solving skills
In return the company offers a very competitive remuneration package and benefits which will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
IF INTERESTED, Please submit your comprehensive detailed Resume to;
Devine Assignments (Pvt) Ltd
CIO City Sports Bar
Cnr Kaguvi And Raleigh Street
Alternatively send your Applications and Cvs on email to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 15 August