Manicaland Centre for Public Health Research, Biomedical Research and Training Institute
ASSISTANT FIELDWORK MANAGER
Study on HIV Prevention in Adolescent Girls and Young Women and Male Partners
RESPONSIBLE TO: FIELDWORK MANAGER, MANICALAND CENTRE
- Recruit and manage research fieldwork staff
- Conduct community entry and liaison with local stakeholders
- Organise and supervise day-to-day data collection activities
- Oversee implementation of study procedures to produce and safeguard high quality data
- Degree in Social Sciences (essential) Previous HIV and AIDS experience in quantitative and qualitative research (essential) Driving license (desirable)
- The post-holder will be mainly based in Mutasa district but will be expected to spend time in the project’s other field sites in Manicaland.
- The contract will be for a 6 months period from February 2019. A competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered.
- Interested and qualified candidates who match the profile are invited to submit their CV to:
BRTI Vimbiso Mari Biomedical Research and Training Institute10 Seagrave Road, PO Box CY1753, Causeway, Harare
Closing date: Sunday, 20 January 2019