ARTISAN AUTO ELECTRICIAN
The Auto Electrician shall be responsible for carrying out competently all preventative and planned maintenance activities of all auto electrical jobs on HOWO Trucks with 100% compliance to company SOPs and as assigned by the superior.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out Electrical preventative, scheduled maintenance and repair of HOWO trucks.
• Complete work order documentation for all assigned repair jobs and record all additional repairs and parts and ensure that a checklist has been performed.
• Diagnose, service and repair electronically controlled HOWO trucks systems such as electronic fuel injection and ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control and automatic transmission.
• Repair and install electrical equipment such as alternators, starter motors and batteries.
• Test HOWO trucks lighting systems such as headlight beam alignment, lighting intensity and fit additional lighting components such as fog lights or emergency lights to ensure they are operating correctly.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• National Certificate in Automobile Electrics.
• Apprenticeship trained journeyman Auto Electrician with a minimum of 3 years proven post qualifying experience.
• Ability to read and interpret user manuals correctly.
• Good trouble shooting and problem-solving skills with high knowledge in today’s computer controlled diagnostic systems, engine fuel and ignition, ABS braking and transmission functions.
• A team player with good communication skills.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply in writing and submit applications to the address below. Please enclose a CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than the 18 July 2019.
email: [email protected]