• ACCA Certified/student
• A comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
• The ability to act responsibly and ethically Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
• Computer literacy,
• Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Receipt payments from customers.
• Perform daily reconciliation of cash received as well as reconciliation of driver’s cash books.
• Maintain stationery inventory in sequence and order as required by management.
• Perform credit notes as required by the stores clerk after acknowledging receipt of returns.
• Submit all new inventory invoices to the accountant for pricing purposes.
• Any other duties assigned by the line Managers.
Job Application Details
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Contact : +263 242 331873/4