Something About Company
- Under general supervision, converts data from project specifications and statement of problem and procedures to create or modify computer programs requiring and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate a sequence of steps that a program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Converts project specifications into a sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into a language readable by computers, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- Designs and writes basic to moderately complex computer programs.
- Uses computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development.
- Operates computer system to check out programs, troubleshoot and test systems.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
- Assists in analysis, review, and alterations to programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
- Prepares documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Assists in developing user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to program users as required.
- Performs related work as required.