SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
● Diploma in Computer Science. A first degree will be an added advantage
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in web development, online products and systems.
● Experience in building User Interfaces and Prototypes form Wireframes and Designs.
● Knowledge in building products using PHP/HTML/CSS and other back-end and front- end technologies.
● Knowledge of Web Application Development Frameworks.
● Experience with Laravel and highly competent in software design patterns.
● Proficiency in MySQL, Redis, Memcached, and related storage technologies.
● Competent with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services ideally.
● Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Git and Linux.
● Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process.
● Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform.
● Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process.
● Use prescribed tools and work according to the established Webdev software development process.
● Highly motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail and team oriented.
● Ability to manage a relatively complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
● Able to switch between multiple projects and apply a logical approach to problem-solving.
● Work closely with system administrators and DBA’s
● Participate in the scrum process and daily stand-ups.
● Deliver software according to agreed timelines
● A Seasoned communicator as regards technical and business/ functional aspects of assigned work.
● Be comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
● Team player and willing to go beyond the call of duty when the need arises.
● Assist Project CTO and Product Manager with the compilation of technical specifications.
● Tenacity and the ability to solve complex software bugs.
● Keep abreast with industry trends, new technologies and best practice in the software development space.
● Constantly innovate and raise the bar of software quality.
● Proactively improve products, systems, processes
● Head of Classifieds
● Rest of development team
Only those who meet the required knowledge and experience should apply.
Follow this link https://forms.gle/VL9mHeATZ8MgkstA8 to complete the application Form and upload your updated CV with contactable Referees.
Deadline for submission of Application form is 15 April 2019.