Senior Graphic Designer
Duties And Responsibilities
- The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations both electronically and in print. Working with a variety of products, applications and software platforms in designing, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams in company.
- Attend both internal and external meetings with stakeholders.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces. Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. Pass final design to development/ publishing and applicable teams.
- Create online, engaging and interactive resources to meet client and curriculum needs such as images, graphics, videos audios and other multimedia formats. Ability to manage projects.
Qualifications And Experience
- The successful candidate must have at least 5yrs experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Incumbent should possess a Bachelor`s degree / Diploma in graphic design or art preferred (extensive experience in the filed may also be accepted).
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools including Photoshop, Adobe, InDesign Quark, illustrator and Video skills added advantage.
- A generous salary package is offered for the right candidate.
How To Apply
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format and links to content or portfolio to: email@example.com link