Senior Geologist – Rio Zim Cam and Motor Mine
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacancies of Senior Geologist and Auto Electricians to be based at Cam and Motor Mine in Kadoma.
The successful applicant will report to the Technical Services Manager and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for Gold Mine Geological evaluation work (Open pit Operations).
• In charge of Grade and Ground control activities at the Mine.
• Ensures that daily ore production targets are met.
• Generation and analysis of geological information.
• Closely liaises with Survey, Mine Planning, Laboratory and Mining Departments at the Mine.
• Liaison with on Site Contractors/Consultants.
• Actively participates in HSE programs at the Mine.
Geological Modelling using Data mine and Vulcan Softwares to interpret Ore Body behaviour.
• Any other Geological duties that may be requested
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least a BSc Honours Degree in Geological Sciences or Equivalent.
• At least 8 years Post Graduate Gold mining working experience.
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
• Working knowledge of mining software’s such as Vulcan and Datamine, Surpac is a distinct advantage
• Surface / Open Pit mining experience
Interested persons should submit written applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to;
The Human Resources Superintendent
Cam and Motor Mine, P.O. Box 57
Or mail to: [email protected]
Not later than 8 June 2019