Risk Officer – Cell Insurance
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the job of RISK OFFICER that has arisen in Cellmed Health Medical Fund.
Reporting to the Head of Operations,
The main responsibilities of the job are:
• Claims Reviews & Investigations
• Case Management
• Risk Management & Wellness
• Management of provider network
• Quality assurance
• Diploma in nursing
• Degree in Insurance and Risk Management OR equivalent is an added advantage
• Diploma in Theatre nursing and/or midwifery is an added advantage
Ideal Candidate must:
• Have 3 years’ experience in claims investigations, case management and implementation of wellness programmes in a medical aid environment.
• Possess excellent investigative, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Have a strong client focus
• Have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Be a person of integrity who is transparent and able to observe and protect the confidential nature of information;
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs and attach certified copies of their educational and professional qualifications, stating their current and expected remuneration details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 18th of June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.