Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
● Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
● Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
● Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
● Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
● Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
● .Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism,
Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected] , due date: 30 October 2018