We are presently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, self-motivated pharmacist to join a dynamic team in our busy pharmacy.
Your primary role will be to fill prescriptions, client counselling, and daily supervision of the pharmacy operations.
The successful applicant shall be a qualified pharmacist with a background in community pharmacy, good product knowledge and good supervisory skills.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
· Working with Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver excellent pharmacy service to a discerning community.
· Delivering health promotion programs as required
· Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
· Achieving KPIs and business objectives
You will bring to the role:
· Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy
· Thorough knowledge of OTC and prescription medications (including S4s and dangerous drugs)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
· The suitable applicant must be registered and hold current valid practicing certificates issued by the PCZ and MCAZ. Remuneration will depend on experience, and is subject to a period of probation.
If you have the skill set described above, and are ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, then please email your application to:[email protected]