We are looking to recruit a 1st class Machinist to relocate to Perth, Western Australia.
Applicant MUST have long term experience working in a hydraulic cylinder repair or manufacture environment.
Visa sponsorship can be offered for the right candidate. Due to visa conditions, the candidate must hold a relevant engineering qualification, and have superior English to pass the English test on the visa application.
We are a long term employer, and we are only looking for candidates willing to commit to our company for 4 years or longer. We can offer a route to permanent residency.
Hydraulic cylinders are the cornerstone of our business and for many years, our success has been based on our exceptional team of staff, which are both passionate and committed to doing their best. We are seeking a 1st Class Machinist to join the Callcott’s family, to grow with our company and be a part of our story.
- Good working environment – friendly, helpful staff.
- 40-60 hour weeks, long term employment position.
- Perth location – No FIFO – be at home every night with your family.
- Progression opportunities.
As a full time employee, you will join our fast paced, multi-disciplinary team and utilise your engineering experience to perform a variety of machining duties in our large, comfortable workshop.
- Ability to use Manual Lathes, Horizontal Borers, Cylindrical Grinders, Cylinder Hones, Milling Machines etc.
- Be able to demonstrate post-qualification work experience, working within a heavy component rebuilding or hydraulic cylinder rebuild/manufacture environment.
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Comfortable measuring in metric and imperial.
- Have experience operating overhead cranes.
- Demonstrative ability to produce work from engineering drawings.
Please sent your CVs to: [email protected]
- Address 8 Bell Street, Kewdale, WA 6105, Australia