Information and Communication Technology Manager
Develop and implement a digital transformation strategy for the Health Services Board in support of the HSB’s vision, mission, mandate and strategy. Lead the HSB in harnessing data through a business driven data analytics strategy in support of the HSB strategy. Develop a techno savvy health services workforce through the provision of digital technologies; e- learning platforms, user skills training in the Microsoft suit of programs.
• Lead in the automation of key business process within the HSB
• Lead and support a high tech Human Resources Management Information System
• Direct and Manage all ICT-related Tasks throughout the Organization
• Identify and Implement New ICT Systems, Processes and Applications to Increase the Health Service Board’s Operational Efficiency
•Maintain and Develop ICT Policy, Procedures, Reference Guides and Materials for the Health Service Board
•Spearhead the implementation and utilization of computerized Human Resources Management Information Systems (HRMIS) for the management of Human Resources in the Health Service.
•Manage the provision, maintenance and use of internet and E-mail services for the Health Service Board.
•Draft user specifications on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment for purchase by the Health Service Board Procurement entity.
•Provide technical support (Trouble shooting, maintenance of ICT equipment, regular hardware and software upgrading and updating) within the Health Service Board.
• Facilitate repairs of the Health Service Board ICT equipment by external service providers.
• Maintain an up-to-date ICT Equipment Inventory Logbook.
• Manage the development of ICT initiatives within the Health Service Board.
• Evaluation of user needs and ICT systems functionalities.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
For appointment to this post, a candidate must have at least:
•Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology from a recognized Institution
•Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines :- Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or Business Information Technology will be anadded advantage.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in relevant work;
• Member of an ICT professional body;