GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities
– Implement, apply applicable Labor laws and Statutes in the management of industrial relations.
– Contracts management and administration.
– Identify the critical success factors that make a huge impact on business performance.
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
– Manage the Occupational Safety Health and sustainable environmental programs.
– Maintain work structure, update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Develop robust, flexible and up to date communication system.
– Maintain department records and reports
Recruitment and selection
– Track and improve of staff attrition.
Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
– Report to management and provide decision support through Human Resources metrics.
Training and development and update maintenance of skills inventory
Qualifications and Experience
– BSC Human Resources Management or equivalent from a recognized and reputable institution.
Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Five years post-graduate working experience in a manufacturing environment