Reporting to the Mine Geologist, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Geological reports and underground mapping
• Production planning and scheduling
• Grade control
• Supervision of development headings
• Production reports
• Statistical analysis
• Diploma In Mine Geology
• At Least 3 Years’ Experience In An Underground Gold Mining Setup
• Proven ability to compile geological reports and underground mapping.
APPLICATIONS WITH DETAILED CV’S TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BY EMAIL TO [email protected]
NO LATER THAN 20 JULY 2018.