Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following posts on Permanent Basis.
All applicants should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and Professional qualifications.
1. FIREMAN — (1) POST
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 ‘0’ Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
• Qualified Fireman’s Certificate
• OSHEMAC 1 & 2/SHATCO certificate.
• Experience in the implementation of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 management series.
• Valid First Aid Certificate.
• Clean Class 2 Driver’s licence and valid Defensive Driving certificate.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with an Industrial or Local Authority Fire Brigade.
Created: June 06, 2019
Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: June 20, 2019
Job Application Details
The closing date for the receipt of all applications will be 20 June 2019. Interested candidates should submit their applications with contact details to:
The General Manager
Zimbabwe Power Company Hwange Power Station P.O. Box 257
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.