As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
• Arrive timorously for work.
• Deliver items daily as per schedule.
• Pick up goods and reports daily.
• Drive within the laws of Zimbabwe as laid out in the road safety act.
• Responsible to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy (Pre & post trip vehicle inspections).
• Maintain the logbook for the record mileage for every trip.
• Submit petrol slips used.
• Provide professional and excellent customer service.
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies
• Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Planning and organizing skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to record and update data
• Knowledge of Shurugwi area
• Excellent driving skills
• Driver’s license and Defensive license a must
• Minimum 5 O level Passes
• Minimum of 2-3 years driving experience
• Valid driver’s license – essential
• Nondrinker – advantageous
• Well versed with street maps