District Engineer – Bindura Rural District Council
Qualifications and specifications
• Bsc Civil Engineering Honours or equivalent from a recognized university.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in local government environment.
• Age 30 years and above.
• A citizen of Zimbabwe.
• A clean record of service within the local government fraternity. Clean class four d rivers’ licence.
• Carry out spatial planning, implementation, as well as M & E of projects in the district.
• Assist in managing tendering process for the procurement of goods and services.
• Supervision of subordinates.
• Supervision and monitoring of contractors/consultancy.
• Ensure preparation, implementation and control of the Technical committee budget.
• Carryout technical designs of structures within the district.
• Ensure preparation of development plans.
• Be the technical adviser to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Any other relevant duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Applications clearly marked “DISTRICT ENGINEER” or “OPERATIONS MANAGER” accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of birth, ID, academic and professional qualifications and details of at least three contactable referees should reach the undersigned not later than 16 August 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Bindura Rural District Council
P/A Manhenga, Bindura