DATA CAPTURE CLERK
NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
HUMAN RESOURCE SECTION
• 5 O` Levels including English language.
• A Diploma in Human Resource Management HEXCO/IPMZ/IAC.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction industry is a prerequisite.
• Proof of competence in Microsoft word and excel.
• Appreciation of the Labour Act and National Employment Council Regulations for the Construction industry.
• Possession of good communication skills.
• Compiling and maintaining database for all contract workers.
• Compiling and maintaining job-site files for contract workers.
• Facilitating hiring and termination of contract workers.
• Monitoring compliance with relevant National Employment Council Regulations.
• Calculating wages and compiling pay sheets for contract workers.
• Checking attendance and signing timesheets on daily basis.
• Facilitating disciplinary procedure in terms of Collective Bargaining Agreement for relevant National Employment Council.
• Submitting pay sheets to the Human Resource Section monthly for processing.
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and e-mail addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar Human Resources
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 07 June 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.