Claims Administrator – Zimnat
A local leading Insurance Group of Companies with International Alliance is seeking to fill in the following vacancy on a 1-year fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to The Assistant Administration Manager the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
1. Assessing and ensuring death claims are paid out within set turnaround times.
2. Processing policy surrenders, loans and maturities.
3. Liaising with the Chief Medical Officer as and when necessary.
4. Obtaining Masters release from the Master of the High Court.
5. Processing payments for the High Court Guardian funds.
6. Preparing claims reports
7. Generating insights from claims data analysis.
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
1. Degree in Insurance Risk Management.
2. COP 8, or Diploma in Insurance an added advantage
3. At least 2 years working experience, preferably in a Life Assurance/ Insurance Company within a Claims Department
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Pay attention to detail.
6. Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than Friday 14 June 2019 to [email protected]
Being an equal opportunity employer application are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.