Reports to the Airport Manager
Location: Charles Prince Airport Duties and responsibilities
• Ferries staff members to and from work.
• Ferries staff to social activities.
• Ferries staff to other Airports on tours or seminars.
• Checks, cleans and advices on condition of buses and vehicles.
• Carries out Airport running errands
• Maintains vehicle logbooks and maintenance services dates.
• Inspects, checks, conducts road tests on repaired buses and vehicles
• Compiles monthly vehicle usage statistics
• Advices Motor Mechanics on maintenance and service requirements
• Undertakes any driving duties of other vehicle classes as directed by management
Qualifications & Skills
• 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language.
• Clean Class 1 Driver’s License (retested). • Defensive Driving Certificate.
• Have an up to date health certificate.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Class 1 Driver with traceable references.
Interested candidates should submit applications and their Curriculum Vitae, including certified copies of educational and professional certificates to:-
Human Resources and Administration Director
Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Level 3, New Terminal Building
P Bag 7716
Before or on 18 August 2018
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.