GET A PROFESSIONAL AND WORLD CLASS CV DESIGNED BY EXPERTS
• Why should a recruiter believe your “eye for detail” when your CV is full of typos, spelling, punctuation and grammar errors?
• You say you are good with computers but your CV is a default MS Word formatted CV?
• What does a disorganised, incomplete and poorly-designed CV say about you?
• How can you prove you can market a potential employer’s product or service when you can’t effectively market yourself?
Let us Design an international professional CV for you for ONLY $60 Ecocash
Paid to Ecocash Merchant No. 18717
Please send us your old CV.
Send us this information too:
1. Passport size photo or any neat professional Photo.
2. If you have any Awards you received please send us the details e.g. Best Worker of the Year 2018 (Edgars)
3. Dates of O’Level, A’Level and Degree/ Diploma or any professional courses.
O’ Level – Roosevelt Girls High – 2006 – 2008,
Bsc Mathematics – Africa University – 2005 – 2009 – Class 2.1
4. Send us a list of your Technological Proficiencies e.g. Pastel Accounting
5. Tell us the job you are targetting
6. Tell us about your skills e.g. Social Media Marketing skills – For a Marketing Job Position
7. Referees (at least 2 traceable referees)
8. Training Attended ( Certificate of Attendance related training) Any training you have attended is important. We will determine which suites the job you are targetting.
9. What are your core competencies – remember these are not only your skills but a harmonized combination of multiple resources and skills that distinguish yourself in the marketplace for the targetted job.
10. Papers written ( Have you ever written a term paper, project paper, research paper etc? If so, we want to hear and see it.)
11. Have you ever attended any conferences, spoke at any conference, featured at any conference? If so, we want to hear about it.
12. Which social clubs are you into? JCI, Rotaract, etc – Some companies need to know such information. Social responsibility is a key core competency to some companies e.g. Banking Sector.
13. Have you ever been called for Fellowship? Given a grant, bursary or a Scholarship? Tell us all about it.
More details will be asked after you have contacted us.
To contact us, WhatsApp us on 0715272001