We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer (particularly WordPress) to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of different clients’ website. Web developer responsibilities include building website from concept all the way to completion, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
• Duties cover all aspects of creating a website.
• Meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Cooperate with other web designers to match visual design intent.
• Proven working experience in web programming.
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, WordPress, joomla.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Sent CVs on or before 11/08/2016 to email@example.com or call 0782209201