The Incumbent will be responsible to the Customer Services Application Manager
To develop, implement and provide maintenance of value Added Service as agreed with Sales and Marketing.
Major activities of the Job
- To develop, introduce and implement Value Added Services as agreed with Sales and Marketing as well as the maintenance of Value Added Service Platforms (VASP) assuring proper dimensioning and Quality of Service.
- Deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, SLA/OLA management etc of VAS products and services.
- To ensure the service delivery is meeting the business and operational standards.
- To ensure appropriate measurement and reporting of service performance, usage and availability is in place in order to analyse the trends to identify and prioritize improvements.
- Implementing correct measurement of capacity demands.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the respective departments to be aware of any changes to or additions to the current scope of the services.
- Provide technical expertise on MMS, WAP, Video Streaming, GPRS and OTA services. Provide an interface to the Wireless Marketing Product Management.
- Develop technical proposals for the Messaging Services as per the TelOne Wireless Roadmap. Perform feasibility studies from a GSM/GPRS/UMTS/VASP point of view for the VAS Services.
- Develop an RFQ for any new service and evaluate offers based on technology, capacity and cost.
- Set up Project Plans and follow up these during implementation of VAS Services.
- Take lead in implementation of any VAS Services and interact with IS, Marketing, etc. Prepare documentation for any new VAS service.
- Ensure Messaging Services are introduced within the allocated budget and according to contracts.
- Propose optimization and modification of existing and new services.
- Ensure that Quality of Service is maintained after the service is launched. Vendor management and interaction.
- Keep updated on the technological developments. Support Integration and Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems At least 3 years’ experience in ICT
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows and UNIX/Linux/SUN Solaris, Oracle 10g/11g/12c or MS-SQL, JAVA based applications, UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience of Telecommunication, IMS, IT, VOIP and VAS concepts.
- Experience in Data Services, Mobile services, IP an VOIP Services, and Messaging Services.
- Experience Managing and Deploying Open source systems, Asterisk Based VOIP Systems and IMS
- Significant experience in SLA based working.
- Good negotiation and communication skills. High level data analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and interpersonal skills
If you wish to be considered for the post above, please apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly marked “STAFF CONFIDENTIAL – APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST” to the,
Human Resources Director, TelOne Private Limited, 107 Kwame Nkrumah, Runhare Building, or e-mail to email@example.com not later than 20 July 2016. Canvasing will disqualify