Applications are invited from suitably qualified People’s Own Savings Bank employees only to join the graduate training program.
As part of our capacity enhancement program, the Bank is seeking to recruit young, ambitious and highly motivated graduates to undergo a twenty four months learnership program in the following business areas.
Retail Banking Finance & Administration
Corporate & International Banking
Marketing & Public Relations
Risk & Compliance Audit
Company Secretarial and
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• A recognised university degree in Banking, Finance, Business Studies, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Information Technology, Social Sciences with at least upper second (2.1) class pass
• Aged 25 years and below
• Good interpersonal and team skills
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly and highly adaptable PEOPLE’S OWN SAVINGS BANK
Interested candidate should submit applications accompanied by a detailed CV should include the following information:
1. Employee code number and full names (surname first)
2. Present post, grade and station
3. Proof of qualifications
*Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The envelope should be clearly marked “STAFF CONFIDENTIAL – APPLICATION FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE POSITION” to reach the HUMAN RESOURCES Department not later than 10 December 2016.
Applications should be addressed to: –
THE HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
POSB HEAD OFFICE
BOX CY 1628
Or email to email@example.com