Location : Harare
A job opportunity has arisen in the Legal department of a well-established manufacturing concern. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position.
• Relevant Degree in Law
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
• Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
• Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
• Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position title in the subject line.