VACANCY: EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A job opportunity has arisen in the Sales and Marketing Department of a well-established manufacturing concern. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the incumbent will have the following key responsibilities:
• Planning key account management schedule.
• Achieving set targets.
• Gathering market intelligence.
• Satisfying customer needs and strategizing on market growth.
• Compilation of monthly sales reports and quarterly sales trend analysis reports.
• Compiling competitor analysis reports.
Key personal attributes and qualifications:
The ideal candidate must be who is in possession of:
• Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management/Business Studies. A degree will be an added advantage.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• A minimum of 2 years experience.
• A high degree of computer literacy.
• A clean class 4 driver’s license.
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position title in the subject line