||Systems Development Specialist (x4)
||Head – Projects
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Town / City
||Cassava Zimbabwe is looking for qualified and competent Systems Development Specialists. The major responsibility of the role is to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain and support applications systems.
|Qualifications and Experience
||• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• A relevant vocational certification, in programming (Java), Oracle databases, SQL will be an added advantage.
• 2-4 years’ work experience in a related environment;
• Must have a sound knowledge of mobile money, VAS technology, payment services and platforms.
|Key Result Areas
||• Develops and writes quality code to satisfy requirements set in solution architecture documents.
• Gathers requirements from relevant departments and third party integrators
• Develops systems/software according to standards, policies and system requirements
• Tests to ensure developed systems/software adhere to specifications
• Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
• Develops integration strategies between key systems conforming to software development best practises and latest technologies.
• Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
• Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats
• Develops individual plans based upon weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sectional plans
• Engages relevant departments as to the feasibility of a project
• Ensures policies are adequately communicated to all application users and section members
• Implements policies to reflect environmental changes
• Documents all policies and methodologies using the software development cycle
• Analyses problems encountered during system use
• Proposes solutions to address challenges raised by system users
• Develops patches to fix malfunctions
• Deploys fixes to affected software platforms