An innovative FinTech business; creating jobs within the Zimbabwean economy based in Stellenbosch who vend essential and affordable insurance, banking, telecommunication and retail products and services through fixed location Kiosks in and amongst communities of Zimbabwe is looking a Support Centre Agent – Insurance to process Zimbabwe initiated insurance related queries and tasks.
The successful candidate must be able converse in Shona or Ndebele!!!!
In order to be considered the following is required:
- Zimbabwe National with a valid work permit to work in South Africa
- A’ Levels or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; in English, Shona and/or Ndebele
- Computer literate with call centre experience
- High energy and target driven
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined with excellent time management
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to comprehend complex processes
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous insurance related work experience
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work as part of a team based in the Stellenbosch office
- Work accurately and promptly of an electronic ticketing system processing insurance policy queries, claims and other related tasks assigned
- Research case files and consults with policy administration systems and/or claims staff to determine the appropriate response to inquiries to ensure accurate information is communicated
- Support the company’s Regional Operations Coordinators on the road’ with their insurance tasks
- Considered an ‘in office’ extension of this function
- Respond accurately to telephone, sms or e-mail inquiries from Regional Operations Coordinators, policy holders and internal teams in a professional and courteous manner while documenting information provided, in the company system(s)
- Make outgoing calls, sends e-mails or messages to provide information requested in a professional and courteous manner for resolution of inquiries
- Record information accurately on the policy administration system according to business process rules trained on
- Take accurate and detailed notes when resolution cannot be completed immediately and escalates according to business escalation procedures
- Responsible for follow up on escalated tickets as per support centre SLA requirements
Information displayed above not limited to advertisement. Please contact for further information.