This advert is being done in collaboration with UNFPA and the Ministry of Health and Child Care
In 2010, the Government of Zimbabwe, through the Ministry of Health and Child Care and the National Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) Coordination Forum developed the first ever National ASRH Strategy: 2010 – 2015 to provide age appropriate interventions for the 10 – 24 years focussing on behaviour change communication, life skills and livelihoods, youth-friendly service delivery, policy and advocacy, and coordination. In 2015, a review of ASRH interventions implemented during the five year period was conducted in order to foster evidence based programming and in particular the development of the Strategy II. Therefore, the National ASRH Coordination Forum, through the Ministry of Health and Child Care would like to engage a Consultant to lead and support the development of the Operations Research, M&E framework for the Zimbabwe Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ZASRH) Strategy II: 2016 – 2020.
PURPOSE OF THE CONSULTANCY: Lead and support the development of the Operations Research, M&E framework for the goal oriented Zimbabwe Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ZASRH) Strategy II: 2016 – 2020.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONSULTANT:
· Experienced Social Scientist with at least five years public health experience;
· Demonstrable experience in developing strategic plans, operations research, monitoring and evaluation frameworks on reproductive health and HIV;
· Strong appreciation of Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights and HIV programming and reporting requirements at local and regional levels (including health facility, school and community based interventions);
· Previous experience in evaluating in public health interventions is necessary, samples of work must be submitted with the proposal;
· Excellent communication and evidence-based report writing skills.
· Ability to work in multi-professional teams.
All interested Consultants should send their applications, indicating the Post being applied for, their understanding of the assignment (also to include cover/supporting letter and curriculum vitae with relevant traceable and contactable referees), clearly marked “ASRH STRATEGY II M&E CONSULTANT” to the Director Family Health whose email is email@example.com by the 7th of July 2016 Applications should also include samples of previous relevant experience. Applications can also be hand delivered to the following address:
The Director Family Health
Ministry of Health and Child Care
Fifth Floor Kaguvi Building
Corner Central Avenue and Simon V. Muzenda Street (Old Fourth Street)
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full terms of reference for the consultancy are available on request on: email@example.com