||ZimSelector.com is Zimbabwe’s first online comparison site for financial services products. We are looking for a dynamic, driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The incumbent must also be confidently eloquent to perform traditional marketing channels including:, creating content for advertorials, conducting face to face meetings, cold calling, presentations to executives, Radio and Television interviews etc.
• Develop a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness amongst Zimbabweans based at home and abroad, with a view to increasing utilization of the site and revenue.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Create content for Advertorials, press releases and email campaigns
• Leading and or supporting the team with presentations to clients, conferences etc.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments and marketing partners to optimize brand awareness, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Demonstrable experience working in social media or related field or proven record creating own blog or social media network following
• Excellent communication, writing, editing (photo/video/text), and presentation skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Fluency in English
• Ideally BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations