Forward-thinking, fast paced Agency is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media
strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital social media schedule and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and
the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment.
This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, to gain a ton of great online experience.
– Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements.
– Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
– Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
– Website and social media optimization
– Keyword analysis
– Cost/benefit analysis
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing or Business majors, with demonstrated in-depth experience on the Web and all online media platforms.
– An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation
– Familiarity with key social media tools and with Microsoft Office products
– An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your
– personal approach to work;
– An entrepreneurial attitude;
Marketing, Business, Communications, ICT
Please email your CV to email@example.com by 28th October 2016. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.