CABS, Zimbabwe’s largest building society and a subsidiary of Old Mutual Zimbabwe is looking for an innovative and astute person to join their Audit Team.
– Relevant 3 year degree/diploma with focus on IT, Computer Science e.g. BSc, BTech, B Com;
– Either CISA or QiCA certified. Other relevant professional qualification advantageous.
– Professional Affiliation – e.g. ISACA, PMI, IIA, etc.;
– At least 3-5 years’ experience in IT Audit in a banking Institution; and
– Proficiency Data analytics tools e.g. ACL, SAS, etc.
– Understanding the business and IT management processes to ensure alignment with IT best practices
– Identifying and confirming key IT risks (including the performance and review of inherent and residual risk assessments)
– Identifying and evaluating IT Controls in place to address key business risks
– Identifying, evaluating and executing IT auditing testing strategies
– Documenting appropriate audit evidence.
– Preparing IT audit reports and obtain feedback from senior/executive management
– Recommending control design improvements based on best practice.
– Providing assistance with IT audit coverage planning
– Providing an independent opinion on the risk and control environment within specific business unit, process or area of expertise.
– Gaining and applying extensive industry knowledge and technical expertise to all audits and support the audit teams in learning and developing through pro-active analysis and shared experience.
– Profiling clear audit findings for review by Audit Manager, Senior Audit Manager, Subject Matter Lead, Head of Audit and Audit Director and draft the Audit Report relating to work conducted and in accordance with GIA reporting standards.