Old Mutual Insurance Company, one of the largest and most mature short-term insurance companies in Zimbabwe has exciting opportunities for an experiences Sales and Marketing person to join their senior team.This role sources and develops new business and customer opportunities and proactively responds to acquire business from identified business opportunities.
- Degree in Risk Management & Insurance or equivalent. AIISA/ACII Diploma and a Marketing qualification.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the Insurance industry of which at least three (3) spent in a managerial position.
- Responsible for the identification, sourcing and qualification of opportunities to maximise revenue.
- Compiles customer value proposition as well as business model for entry into identified markets.
- Conducts research, assists in developing a suitable response and conducts viability assessments of a range of potential solutions.
- Develops business case for new initiatives, which include all business imperatives such as systems and other resources, distribution models, marketing plans etc.
- Manages a portfolio of identified key customer groups allocated by Senior management
- Ensures that the approved solution is effectively implemented and refined over the medium term after initial launch.
- Ensures integration of new business opportunities with existing initiatives within the business.
- Builds relationships and networks with external stakeholders and potential alliances.
- Conducts presentations to introduce new initiatives and ensures buy-in.
- Responsible for managing single agents network including their vetting, registration and managing the security documents that are allocated to agents.